Friday, February 6, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Five

I haven't blogged in a week! I can't believe it, I haven't gone that long in forever. Part of the reason is I just haven't been up to much. With our big Disney trip only two weeks away, I have had to keep the adventures to a minimum because I want to blow all my money on vacation. So the last few weeks have been training runs, working, and coming home to watch a ton of netflix.

Tonight, after my typical Friday afternoon routine of watching a Disney movie (I really can't help myself, it makes me so happy to see all these classic films that I haven't watched in over 20 years) in my ever growing movie collection, followed by a Rip Van Winkle sized nap, I sat down to do my project life layout for week four. I hadn't taken many pictures over that week, so I was pleased to be able to finish a two page spread.

Click on images to enlarge.


I used mostly soft colors for this week's spread. I love all the yellows and pinks. It feels pretty girly but in the best way!


On the left side, I focused on little things from the week. I thought about my daily routine, which is play therapy at work. So I snapped a picture of this memory game I have that I often play with the children. It's funny, you think I would beat children at this game. But I'm so distracted by the conversations I need to be having with the children and writing the progress note, that I almost always lose horribly.

I included a little bit about the lunch at the tea room I had with my mother and a picture of that amazing red velvet cake. I also included a little insert about the book I just finished reading.


The right side was all about the weekend for the most part. The late night run to sonic for treats for Adam and an unsweetened, raspberry tea for me. I did two inserts for the runs for cookies virtual 5k I completed, which included my stats from that run. I also did a little week in review card with all the little details from the week. Lastly, I did a little card to document my new love for salted caramel protein hot chocolate

Materials Used:

Project Life: Amber Edition
Various Studio Calico Kits (mainly Far, Far Away)


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!