Friday, February 13, 2015

Sub Zero Frozen Ice Cream & Yogurt


Last Saturday night, my mother and I went to a baby shower for a coworker's daughter who is having twins. It was a nice time, but we had been there two hours, and they hadn't even started opening gifts! I did not want to stay there all night, so we ended up heading home early, and mom still wanted dessert, as we weren't there long enough to get to the cake cutting.

I had heard about this place in Madison called Subzero. So I thought it would be cool to check it out, so that is what we did. I'm always looking to try new and novel things.

At Sub Zero, they have ice cream for all sorts of dietery needs-sugar free, gluten free, and even diary free! And you can get ice cream, yogurt, or custard. What is really cool about this, place is your order starts out as a liquid, and then you add in your flavors and mix-ins, and then they freeze it with liquid nitrogen at something like -321 degrees. It's really fun to watch!

This was perfect for me, as we were able to get sugar free ice cream, and I never get to eat ice cream usually. We went for the cake batter flavor, and it was sooo good. We really enjoyed splitting it. I would love to go back and try more flavors, as they have a million. 



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!