Friday, February 20, 2015

After All, There's Only One More Sleep till Disney


I can't believe that after nearly a year of planning, tomorrow I will be barreling toward Disneyworld with my husband and two best friends. I can't believe I've spent literally months and months training for a half marathon, and it is finally here. I can't believe that the first time I ever see Cinderella's Castle I will be running through it. I can't believe how much my life has changed in one year.

I know it may sound crazy, but completing a half-marathon in Disney world will be a completion of such a big dream for me (if I finish of course). I just don't know how to deal with the nervousness and excitement I'm feeling right now. I just hope I can sleep tonight. But if I don't sleep tonight, I can sleep in the car.

I can't wait to overload my little space on the web with a million posts about my adventures when I get back. But right now, it is just Orlando or bust.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!