Thursday, February 12, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Five


I have to say I'm really loving the layout I completed for project life week five. Maybe it is the blue/pink color scheme or the little instagram pictues I glued to the cards, but I'm really diggin' it.


For side one, I documented getting our magic bands in the mail (which serve as our hotel key, theme park ticket, reservations/fast pass keeper) for Disney and the 24 viewing party that we recently resumed (and the weight loss surgery friendly meal I cooked for that occasion). I also pulled some shots from my instagram, and then I did a little journaling about the pictures as well. Lastly, I clipped the circle off of one of my Studio Calico cards, and then glued it to another card to mark the beginning of the month.


For side two, I decided to make a list of the shows I've been catching on netflix since we cut our cable. I thought this was a good time capsule kind of a thing to include. By the way, I love, love, love Once Upon a Time. So good. I included a picture of the famous peg game they put on the tables at Cracker Barrel, to document a Sunday brunch with Adam. And I still am enjoying documenting my runs, as they are a huge focus in my life right now. I also included a pic of the oatmeal cookie I had a few bites of to refuel after my run. Delish. 

One of the instagrams are of a beautiful sunset I caught one night after work.  So pretty that I decided to pull over and snap a photo. The other is from the morning I woke up to flurries and frost. 

Materials Used:


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!