Monday, December 14, 2015

It's Christmas, All Over Again




We have now been in our home a year and a half (say what?!?), and I think the one thing I love most about being a home owner is decorating for Christmas. We don't have a ton of stuff yet, but little by little we are adding to our collection. And we are planning to hit up some stores after Christmas to stock up on more decor next year. I love that Adam is just as in love with Christmas and decorations as I am.

This year we again strung lights outside, and hope to do more next year. But it truly looks lovely. We put out Adam's childhood Christmas village collection that I love! Link got his own stocking this year, and I decked out the table with a sparkly reindeer and the wine glasses I painted a few weeks ago.

And this year I had the idea to string lights and garland up the stairwell. It looks pretty magical I think.

And my favorite part of Christmas decorations is of course the tree and the ornaments. We typically add a few each year to mark memories or from our trips. This year we have Link's first Christmas, my half marathon finisher medal, travels to Harry Potter World/Carsland/Disney, and our first Christmas in our new home ornament that Adam's mom gifted us last year. 


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!