Monday, February 1, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 5

I finally got that little snafu fixed from last week, where I mislabeled my weeks, and this is my REAL week 5. I love the Pinks, Yellows, and Blues in January's Studio Calico kit.

On the left side, I documented Adam's ever growing Disney infinity collection, a recent new recipe, my current Starbucks fave, my little corner in my office, and a much loved picture of Adam & Linkey. 

On the right side, I included a picture of the Disney Parks edition of Candyland (I brought it back from Disney for my office), our Saturday date day, my new Alex & Ani bracelet, and a picture of my playbill from the Beauty & the Beast play. 

By the way, still loving the 9 by 12 format!

Materials Used:


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!