Saturday, February 13, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 6


Week 6 is in the books! Can anyone else believe that we are just flying through the New Year so fast?  I am still writing 2015 on all my papers. But I'm excited for February and all the girliness that comes with it. It really does feel like the month of love! Corny but true. 


On the left side, we have a few highlights from the week. My mother recently adopted a new dog, Luna. And that week, they finally got to meet! I took a work selfie and a picture of Adam looking alarming like his grandma, wrapped up in the new recliner. I also had captured a snapshot of the full gas tank (with a pretty sunburst). I did this because one of the little things that makes me most happy is when Adam will fill up my gas tank in the evening, so I don't have to get up extra early before work the next day. It really is simple gestures that mean the most some times. 

On the right side, I have a picture of my background on my work computer (a Peter Pan quote). I used a picture of a torn up fox toy, that Link had chewed up (he leaves them around the house as if he is showing off, and that amuses me). And a picture I took to show off my favorite slippers and love of hot cocoa (but of course, Link popped into the shot). And lastly, I featured our new furniture. 

Materials Used:
Hobby Lobby: Misc Wood Veneers 




Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!