Thursday, February 25, 2016

W Girl Weekend


This last weekend was one of the weekends I look forward to the most and is always over way too fast! It was one of the weekends where my college girlfriends came to visit, and I loved every minute of it. And can I just say how much I love having a house big enough to hold my friends?


Even though everyone rolled into town Friday night and we stayed up late talking, the festivities didn't really kick off till Saturday! I have been really into Jamberry lately, and I agreed to host a little Jamberry party! We had a good time trying on wraps and just having some girl time. I bought 12 Krispee Kreme donuts to the party because I'm the hostess with the mostess.

It just so happened that Lark and Jana's birthday were in the upcoming week, and they were turning 30. In fact, by the end of May, we will all be 30 (I'm the baby)! That is crazy, knowing we have all been friends for 12 years now. Where has the time gone?

So before we headed out for some shopping and dinner, we stopped to get the birthday girls some birthday crowns (and "I'm 30" buttons of course). They looked so cute.


We shopped for a couple of hours, and then we stopped to get dinner and drinks at Bar Louie. Adam joined us. I assumed he would dress up, since we were dressed up, but I guess that never occurred to him (ha). I had never eaten there, and it was so good! They had quite an extensive menu of drinks, we each tried something different, and just passed them around.  The food was awesome too.



For dinner, I took them to one of my favorite local spots, Steel City Pops! They loved it just as much as I always do, that makes my heart happy.


The whole point of the weekend was to see the show Mamma Mia. Personally, I have seen Mamma Mia twice, and it has never not been amazing! It is hilarious, the music is awesome, and one of the best parts comes after the show wraps, when everyone is dancing in the aisles. I could see it again and again.


Sunday morning, I took Jana to Pure Barre, which is one of my work-out passions, and one she had been wanting to try. Of course, we took a Before & After picture. It was definitely a tough class, but I think she liked it!

We had pizza before everyone left for home. It was such a great weekend, I can't wait to do it all over again!



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!