Sunday, February 21, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 7

I am really diggin' the color scheme in this layout for week 7, as the colors pair so well with the week of L-O-V-E that is Valentine's Day (in my humble opinion).

On this side, I included our trivia night win, a little info about throwing out my back (the general instructions card), and trying the specialty Starbucks drink for V-day (showing off my V-day jamicure).

I also included a facebook status from my supervisor. That week she was telling me that she saw a coyote outside her window, and then that reminded me I had seen a coyote the week before AT WORK and forgot to mention it, I was in session at the time (which everyone teased me about, you know because I subjected everyone to death by coyote by not alerting them). The whole incident made it onto facebook, so I used the status as reminder of the crazy incident! 


The second half was Valentine's weekend proper. So it has our meal from Smash Burger and our gifts from each other. I loved the way I embellished the simple pocket card with the "Pink Makes Me Happy" piece, I actually got this off a pocket card.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!