I got the recipe from my mother-in-law, and the frosting turned out pretty well. But to me it was a little sticky and missing a little something. So I doctored it up just a little and came up with the perfect recipe for this frosting. And let me tell you it is AMAZING. It is the simplest, creamiest, and tastiest recipe ever. I swear to you! Try it now. You won't regret it.
I asked Adam if he liked mine or his mother's frosting best, in a totally teasing way, but he refused to answer. Boo, Adam. It is totally mine by the way. And if my mother-in-law is reading this, I'm only kidding!
This recipe is enough to frost one two layer 9 inch cake or one 9x13 inch cake. But I usually double this recipe because I end up eating spoonfuls out of the mixer, and Adam loves to have leftovers in the fridge!
- 1 Cup Creamy Non-Generic Peanut Butter (The Recipe is Only as Good as the Peanut Butter Brand! I suggest Jiff!)
- 2 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp of Cream or Milk
- 1 Stick Butter (Not Margarine)
1. Cream the Peanut Butter & Butter Together in an Electric Mixer until Well-Combined.
2. Then, Add the Sugar and Cream (or Milk) and Mix Away Till Smooth.
3. You can add a little more milk if the consistency is not as smooth as you would like after mixing.