Monday, August 15, 2011

This Weekend...

We grabbed lunch at a new place, Stacked. At Stacked, you build all your food totally custom on an iPad. I built a blue cheese burger topped with caramelized onions on a pretzel bun. And Mr. Picky, A.K.A Adam, had a plain old turkey burger with ketchup, which apparently was the BEST THING EVER. Actually, my burger was pretty much the BEST THING EVER as well. Then, we took part in our favorite past time, used book shopping, and devoted much of the weekend to thumbing through our new treasures.

I cooked our customary, delicious spaghetti dinner.  And together we watched three episodes of Dr. Who on the DVR (which Adam has gotten me hooked on unfortunately, and I say unfortunately only because he sucked me into something so wonderfully dorky). Together, we bathed a very stinky, yet very water phobic golden retriever. Who spent much time hiding from us behind the couch, once she caught wind of our devious, master plan. 

We donned our Green Bay Packer Jersey's for the first pre-season game and were disappointed in the loss, but thrilled just to have some football back on the TV. 

We love weekends.

Song of the Day: Forever & Always by Parachute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!