Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Disneyworld Trip 2015 Scrapbook: Part 4

These pages cover the first part of my day at the Magic Kingdom. It is the title page, the castle, Ariel, Big Thunder & Splash Mountain, Gaston's Tavern & Meeting Gaston, The Haunted Mansion, Tony's Town Square Restaurant, and Peter's Pan flight.

My favorite part of these layouts, is that I learned how to extract an autograph from my autograph book, to use in a layout. You can read a tutorial for that technique here.

Click to Enlarge.








Materials Used:
Most Elements/Papers/Journal Cards are from Project Mouse
The Castle Page used the Midnight Magic Kit
The Ariel Page used the Majestic Mermaid Cards
The Gaston Page used the Burly & Brawny Kit
Tony's Town Square Journal Card from Pixie Sprite


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!