Sunday, October 4, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 36-38

It took me a while to get back on routine after getting back from vacation, but last weekend when I got my pictures in, I sat down, and knocked out three weeks of project life in one evening. I'm not going to lie, it was not a bad way to spend a Saturday night #homebody.

Even though I am doing my full Disney digital album, I still needed to represent the week we were in Disneyland in my yearly album. So I picked out a few pictures I loved from the trip, stuck in some filler cards, put on some embellishments, and called it done! 


I purposely did no journaling on this layout because everything I need to say, I will say in my Disney album!


I really love the "Never too Old for Fairytales" card on this side. It pretty much sums up the reason I love Disney so much!


Week 37 was my niece's wedding, and it was such a special day, that I didn't even include anything else for the week! And I will be blogging about the special day soon (I'm so behind), but I do love how this layout turned out. 


I had to include this selfie we took with our girls, it is one of my favorite pictures ever. And the QR code links to the totally emotionally speech the bride's sister (my other niece, Cassie) gave. I wanted to remember that moment forever. 


My favorite part of this side of the layout is how I included our place card settings from the dinner table. I think I just loved seeing Uncle/Aunt of the Bride on there. We were just so proud to be part of the big day.


Week 38 was the week back from vacation, and it certainly had its share of highs and lows. Which included not WANTING to be back from vacation, and then us being out of internet for the week, and Adam having to work at Panera. 


I thought the "sigh" card, and the "I need a do over," cards explained everything perfectly. But I also included a picture of my new pair of pants that I love, and a shot from group therapy. 


The weekend was much happier! There was the food truck rally, and the pictures from the little dinner party we threw. I also included some shots of the new fall decor, and the family getting ready for the Packers Game! I'm really thinking Link needs a cheese head now.

Materials Used:



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!