Monday, October 12, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 39 & Week 40



It amazes me that we are in the final weeks of 2015. I've never been good at finishing year long projects, so I'm proud that I'm still going, and I'm still loving it like I did the first week. Some weeks come together easily and some I struggle with, but either way, I just love getting them in my book. 


For this side, I documented a couple of sick days I had (where I scrapped and watched Disney movies), my pedicure, my new Ears for an upcoming Disney trip (I know DISNEY AGAIN, it's just a quick family reunion over a weekend), a picture of my commute home from work, and a picture of Linky being lazy. 


This side documents my start of full marathon training, my winning streak in fantasy football, new fall coffee cups at Starbucks, my new T-shirt, and grocery shopping with Adam (we never ever shop together). 

Week 40 was hanging around the house and my road trip for the Southern Tennessee Power Classic Half-Marathon.


On this side, I used a shot of a sloppy joe casserole I made, my new Halloween PJ pants, my mom's new dog, Stephie, and Adam and Link cuddling on the couch. 


Side two was all the pictures from my mini road trip and the half-marathon. I included my racing bib, which I love. I always love ephermera in my album! 

Materials Used:
Project Life: September Skies
Studio Calico: Brimfield  & Workin It

Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!