Wednesday, December 5, 2012

An Online Link Love Book Vol. VII


Growing up my best friend had a barbie dream house with a working elevator, and I thought that was the coolest thing that could ever be associated with Barbie. I was soo wrong, this photo shoot done of Barbie's and Ken's "wedding day" takes the cake.

Being that I'm totally fashioned challenge, I thought this list of 21 essential fashion items for your twenties was helpful.

The Gilmore Girls is my ultimate favorite show, and I think that it is so cool that there is a list out there with every book Rory Gilmore ever mentioned or was seen reading during the show!

These pictures of a Six Flags Theme Park that was abandoned after Hurricane Katrina are hauntingly beautiful.

I love this article about predicted baby naming trends for 2013! I wonder how accurate this will be. And will we see a lot of copy cat naming once Princess Kate has her baby?

Here are 40 copy cat recipes for delicious, famous restaurant/fast foods! Krispee Kreme donuts and Outback's Bushman's Bread? Yes, please.

I've been obsessed with this tumblr for months. Her GIFs and captions seriously crack me up.

This website tells you what time you should get up in the morning to feel the most rested, depending on what time you go to bed! It is based on sleep cycles. Wonder if it works?

Blame it on the psych nerd in me, but I've always been fascinated by the psychology of color. And this graphic really breaks it down.

Just a collection of the prettiest iPhone wallpapers on the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted the Barbie dream house with the elevator. I got her summer condo instead-it was like half a house and it was not nearly as cool. That photo shoot is amazing-but what the heck is up with Ken's face? The old school Ken was way hotter!

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!