Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

I can't believe it is already time for another year in review post! I think if I had to come up with one word to describe this year it would be unexpected. So many good things happened during this year that involved little planning or no planning at all.

At the beginning of this year, we had no plans whatsoever to move back home. We literally decided that, and made a plan of action while we were eating lunch at a Subway. I graduated from college (totally expected), and got a job during my first post graduation interview (totally unexpected). I convinced Adam that we needed to take our trip to Amsterdam in the manor of an hour. And we survived a few months living apart, while I worked and he prepared the house for our move.

And those were just the main highlights of the year, we did so many other fun things such as: spent a weekend in Manhatten Beach, toured the Ronald Reagan Presidential library, had a surprise Valentine's Day breakfast, tried a whole bunch on new recipes, went wine tasting in Temecula Valley, celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary, turned 26 and 28, visited my alma mater,  went to Disneyland, roadtriped through Tombstone, Arizona & San Antonio, Texas, ran a 5k and walked a 10k, decorated our new apartment, threw a Southern Homecoming Party, showed off my new office, handed out candy to trick or treaters, visited the galaxy of lights and Jack Daniel's Distillery (as part of our failed 12 dates of Christmas), decorated our home for Christmas, built a gingerbread train, visited Lambeau Field, spent Christmas in Wisconsin, and got trapped in a blizzard.

Just reading that, I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your 2012 has been full of adventure! Hope 2013 brings you lots of joy and happiness!

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!