Sunday, December 16, 2012

On Our Fourth Date of Christmas: We Built a Gingerbread Train!

I think it is becoming some what of a tradition in our household to build a gingerbread house err stuff every Christmas. So this year, we decided to mix it up a little, and I bought a gingerbread train. The train was surprisingly easier to build than the house, the house took some balancing logistics that a therapist and an accountant just aren't cut out for.

In the words of Honey Boo Boo's mom, our gingerbread train is beautomous. I honestly don't know whose idea it was to decorate Adam's face afterwards though. I would almost swear on my life that the thought occurred to each of us simultaneously. Which is what makes us such a good couple, we are just SO in sync when it comes to goofiness. And that was the best part of the evening!

Who knows what we will build next year, a gingerbread rocket ship? I feel like we have to keep raising the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!