Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Cara Box Exchange

This was my second time doing the Cara Box exchange hosted by wifessionals. The theme for this swap was Carnival! When I first heard the theme I was all like what the heck? How will I do that? But the more I thought about the theme, the more excited I got about the challenge! 

I was linked with two lovely ladies again this month. I sent a box to Mallory, and Kyetra sent a box to me! I got to spend time reading their blogs and getting to know them through e-mail. Which is not a bad way to spend a month! Now on to the goodies from Kyetra! 


First off? Don't you just love the wrapping. A popcorn bag! Brown paper packages tied up with string (makes me want to start singing the Sound of Music Soundtrack)! Now to unwrap!


I loved it! She knew Essie is my favorite nail polish! And mint candy apple is a color I don't have yet, and I can't wait to try out the sugar coat polish. The animal themed thank you notes are so cute, and I don't think you can ever have too much stationary! And the lip-smackers are so nostalgic for me! I remember having lip smackers necklaces as a kid and loving trying all the different flavors (did anyone else have the Dr. Pepper one?). The lollipop she sent didn't last an hour, and I can't wait to try the Hawaiian punch flavors!  Thank you so much,  Kyetra!

Now here is a little sneak peak of what I sent to Mallory (picture is taken from her blog). Click on over to her blog to read all about my picks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!