I love the changing of the seasons, no matter what the season, and right now I have caught the summer bug. Even though summer is historically somewhat stressful for me work wise, I know I am still going to squeeze in a whole heck of a lot of fun.
These are just a few things I hope to do this summer (14 for Summer 2014!):
1. See The Fault in Our Stars in Theaters
2. Spend Fridays Floating on The Lazy River at Point Mallard
5. Running with the Goats 10k in Elkmont, Alabama
6. Glow in the Park 5k in Memphis, Tennessee
7. See Mary Poppins Play in Montgomery
8. Para Sailing
9. Deep Sea Fishing
10. Book the Disney Princess Half Marathon (once it is booked, there is no backing out).
11. Buy a Home
12. 10 Year Class Reunion
13. Garden of Wonders at Huntsville Botanical Gardens