Friday, May 23, 2014

Currently: May 2014


Excited About:  My W girls and their guys coming in to stay the weekend with us for Memorial Day. We have so many fun things planned, but not only that we laugh so hard and so much when we are all together. That is what we need most of all.

Watching: I am actually watching the classic 101 Dalmatians Disney Film. I guess doing the Disney Run has revived my love for all things Disney. I've been collecting all the classics, and I have been enjoying watching them. I'm at that touching scene where the puppy almost dies (spoiler alert: he survives). I can't wait to share these movies with my future children. 

Listening To: I have not been listening to a lot of music lately, but I am listening to a lot of audiobooks. I do admit to liking Talk Dirty to Me by Jason Derule (I can't help it, that beat is infections) and also Team by Lorde.

Reading: I am currently reading Still Life with Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen for book club, which I am really enjoying so far. Which is a surprise to me because I don't read a whole lot of fiction! I've also been thumbing through a Walt Disney Travel Guide, just so I can plan the perfect trip.

Working On: I keep making wish list boards on Etsy for how I want to decorate our eventual home. I have a guest room board with all things nautical, and I have an office board with all things yellow & grey. I just can't wait till we are home owners so we can decorate.

Loving: That in just two weeks I get to start spending Friday afternoons hanging out at Point Mallard, lazing about the Lazy River.  Doing my daily devotional every morning. Watching Fargo with Adam and laughing about all the funny accents.

Recent Buys:  The 101 Dalmatians Movie and also Aladdin. This race metal holder to display my race ribbons. This beautiful print for my office. Broccoli and Cheese soup from Quiznos. Yum.

Thankful For: Oversized sweat pants to laze around in. Springtime scents from scentsy.  Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Powder. Having a clean home.

Happy Memorial Weekend, everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!