Monday, April 13, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 13-14

First of all, I want to say it's hard to get your scrapbooking done when this little goober keeps walking on/trying to eat your supplies. He is cute though, so I'll forgive him.


For week 13 and week 14, I really enjoyed playing around with the Lisse Street Kit from Studio Calico. I do believe this is their best kit yet!


On side 1 for week 13, I included some odds & ends. A selfie I love, Link being silly, my favorite tea mug, spring blossoms in our front yard, and a facebook status of my niece's that warmed my heart.


One of my favorite things about side 2, is I included the save the date I got for Kayla's upcoming wedding. Usually I get invites for events such as these, and they stay on my fridge for months, until I decide to toss them. But this is so much better than tossing them! I also included some small events from the week-walking Link, trying the Happy Birthday frappichino, and completing my scrapbook.

I love the pastel colors of my week 14 layout.


My whole spread really only covers the weekend. I was home sick, and I just did not take that many pictures. So all of side one is about our 6 year anniversary. And I included the anniversary card I bought Adam, I love that (I put a little arrow so I can remember to open it up and read it).


The second side is Easter Sunday. My absolutely favorite part is the April veneer over the spring card. It just adds a nice pop!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!