Thursday, April 9, 2015

Five Things

Just Five Little Things Happening in Life Lately:


Loving family walks with Link right now. Although Link is the BEST PUPPY ever, teaching him to walk has not been the easiest. I've never had a dog just not know how to walk? There was the first few walks of dragging him from behind, now he knows how to lead, but wants to fight us when we get close to home. It doesn't help that our harness isn't working right, so if he fights us, he can wiggle easily out of the harness. We are fixing that this weekend. 


Finally, I got all my scrapbook pages from Disneyworld printed, and put in the special book Adam bought me at Christmas. I love it oh so much. I want to show it to everyone, and I look at it all the time. This trip was so special, and now I will never forget any part of it.


I kind of love this selfie. I took this on the one day I worked during the two weeks of being sick. I worked that one day because I had a steroid shot a few days prior, which tricked me into thinking I felt better. Of course, I woke up the next day and was clearly not better! But that one day of feeling OK was a golden moment in a crap filled two weeks.


Also during the week I was sick? I heard there was a  Birthday Cake Frappuccino at Starbucks, and I was so bored at home, that I went out one night just to try a bit of it. Is it weird to buy something just to have a few sips? I don't think so. I have always been a foodie at heart. Plus it was SO WORTH IT. So good. 


Sometimes your niece is having a wedding shower in Houston, Texas, and you decide two weeks before the shower that you just have to come! So you buy a last minute ticket, and then plan for one whirl wind weekend. Anything for my girl.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!