Monday, April 6, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 7-12

It took me a bit to get caught up with Project Life after my return from Disney. But I finally am back on track and happy to be so!


I had a lot to include in week 7. There was Valentine's day, Lion King, and a fancy Memphis Meal. So I had to include 2 inserts to get it all in. I did this by cutting two Project Life Templates in half.


On side one, I included a little bit about my Princess Gloves, lunch at Wildwood Deli, and I included the V-day card I gave Adam (it was the perfect 4 by 6 size).

On side 2, I included a movie review of The Last Five Years, a little screen shot of the crazy cold weather, and some thrift store shopping. 



This is my Lion King play insert. I split up the front of my play program and also included my ticket.



This is my Itta Bena insert, with a whole lot of foodie pictures.




Week 8 was our week in Disneyworld. Even though I have this trip detailed in my special Disney album, I wanted to do something in my Project Life album, so I didn't skip a week. So I kept it simple, printed out some favorite photos from the trip, inserted some cards, and called it done! 


I ended up combining week 9 & 10. When I got back from Disney, I just didn't snap a whole lot of pictures, so I decided this was the best solution.


On side 1, I put some pictures of Adam doing a little yard work, me working on my Disney scrapbook, and a picture of the ice storm we had.


On side 2, I focused on the start of me counseling at West Limestone High School, getting back on routine (grocery shopping), and making Adam Spaghetti & Meatballs.


Week 11 was a big week, because it was the week we adopted our Link.


On side 1, I featured my Brittany day (running shoe shopping and seeing Cinderella). I put in some pictures of the baked banana bread oatmeal I made, and the souviner Harry Potter shirt I sent to my friend Anna.


Side 2, is all pictures of Link. I wanted to include the picture of him at the shelter, so I can always remember he was our pound puppy. The rest are pictures of our first weekend together.


I actually had a lot to feature from week 12! Which is surprising, since this was my first week of sick leave. 

On side 1, I posted some little things from the week. Doing a random shot of Jager with Adam on a week night, the start of spring, and a little bit of the Disney March Magic competition I was having fun with. I also took a screen shot of my new iPhone wallpaper.


On side 2, I did a little bit about our weekend (Olive Garden To Go for Friday Dinner and Red Box movie rentals). I posted an instagram picture of a current favorite song, and a screen shot of a funny text conversation with a friend. I added a cute picture of Link and myself, and also a picture of an empty waiting room.

Materials Used:

Project Life: 5th & Frolic & Honey Editions
Studio Calico: Odyssey & Cirque Kits
Simple Stories: Say Cheese
Brittish Designs: Valentine's Day Freebie



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!