Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Beach Snaps







I wanted to round out my posts on the beach trip by just sharing some of my favorite pictures (the sunset picture was taken by my niece), without sharing a lot of words. It really was a great trip, and a kind of Summer of 2014 send off. I always feel like summer isn't summer without at least one trip to the beach. So I was happy to squeeze one short trip in.  I already miss the beach and the promise of the start of summer so much. But I am feeling hopeful about all the exciting activities fall will hold. Plus, is there anything better than the transition time between seasons? Bring on all things PUMPKIN.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!