Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Week that Was-#100 Happy Days


Day 29- And yet another sneak peak into my nautical themed guest room, I'm telling you that room makes me so freakin' happy. It is the first room fully designed by me. I just need a few more finishing touches before I can call it done and move on to the next project, the hobby room.

Day 30-That was one hot day, so I did a brisk walk on the treadmill just to get a little activity into my day. I did so while watching Orange is the New Black. I just can't get enough of that show. 

Day 31-I fell in love with Taylor Swift's new song Shake it Off. It is somewhat cheesy but it is super, super catchy as well. 

Day 32-My first run in the new neighborhood in my mismatched socks (that is just how I roll). I'm so glad that the streets are wide enough here that I can safely avoid traffic. I'm loving the 0.5 mile loop I can do around the block. All our neighbors are so friendly and well, neighborly. So much better than our insane apartment neighbors. 

Day 33-I really have grown to love my morning protein shakes. I'm always trying to come up with new combinations. This week I've been doing a chocolate pistachio shake.  Yum.

Day 34-There is nothing better at the end of the day then changing into my pajamas and leopard slipper boots. 

Day 35-I got out and did a morning race. I even managed to beat my fastest 5k time. That was definitely a wonderful personal victory.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished guest room! Love the nautical theme! Oh to have a full blown guest room that I could really deck out. Ours has turned into Match's study room/guest room. He's got all his ucky boy stuff in there, and it's just "cop" themed, ha. Taylor Swift songs are always like that aren't they? Cheesy but so catchy!

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!