Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Week That Was-#100 Happy Days

I'm blogging tonight from my very comfortable bed, in our very beautiful bedroom, in our beautiful condo, in beautiful Orange, Beach, Alabama. I'm so happy to be on vacation with my family, and I am praying for sunny weather all week long! I hope y'all are having an equally amazing weekend whether you are on vacation or not!

Here is my 100 happy days post for the week of July 27th, 2014-August 2nd, 2014.


Sunday, I spent the morning hanging out at the local water park. I even got the courage up to ride the big water slide! That was wild and fun! Yes, that is me gliding on the water.


Browsing the web while watching reality TV is my absolute favorite way to spend the evening after a long day at work!



After sitting at my desk for several hours, I was feeling sluggish. So I took a brisk walk at a nearby park during my lunch break. It really did help me get energized for the rest of the day. 


Thursday nights are for trivia! It seems trivia either goes one of two ways, we start out strong and tank it at the end. Or we start out awful and pull off a win. Too bad, this was one of the start off strong nights. Still fun though.


We have been spending every evening this week taking loads and loads of boxes to the new house. Friday, I spent a couple of hours setting up our new kitchen, which I'm head over heels in love with, in case you were wondering. 



And of course for my Saturday picture, I had to do a "I'm on a road trip to the beach," selfie.  Adam had no idea I took this, therefore he looks none too pleased.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!