Friday, October 10, 2014

WDW Virtual Countdown Chain: 19 Weeks to Go


I've thought about not going with this idea because oh you know, my whole blog is becoming consumed with Disney lately. But to be honest, my whole life is devoted to Disney trip planning right now.  I think this is because we started planning this trip so far ahead of time. I always get this passionate about vacations. I read everything I can and make so many plans. But I usually don't have this much time to do that. Combine that with my recent obsession with Disney podcasts, I'm about to burst!

I thought it would be fun to do a weekly countdown, while we are getting ready for our trip. I got this idea from the Disney Hipster blog.

This post is going to concentrate on Hollywood Studios. The first park we are planning to visit. Items in no particular items of excitement!


Day 133-Tower of Terror
Many moons ago, I watched a documentary on Disney and was impressed by the Tower of Terror ride. I didn't get to ride it in Disneyland, and I'm totally terrified about riding it and free falling all those floors. It is that kind of thrill that has me so excited.


Day 132: Carrot Cake Cookie
Obviously, I won't be able to eat this, I will only be able to take a bite of it. But I have heard so many amazing things about this Carrot Cake Cookie, I MUST track it down.


Day 131-Walt: One Man's Dream
I'm such a history nerd, so this little Walt Disney Museum is so right up my ally. I can't wait to see all the artifacts and watch the film at the end!


Day 130-Sci-Fi Dine In
I'm so excited for our reservations at the Sci-Fi Dine in. Where we dine in cars, and we get to watch cheesy, Horror flick clips. I've heard the food is so-so, but I rarely pay attention to reviews! I am just looking forward to the atmosphere.


Day 129: Fantasmic
Um, how could I not be excited about a 30 minute water/firework show?


Day 128: Toy Story Midway Mania!
This is supposed to be one of the most fun attractions in Hollywood Studios! I loved the Toy Story ride at Disneyland, I wonder if this one will be even better?


Day 127: Getting Jana This Mac N' Cheese Cone
OK, so this is one of things my travel companion is so excited about getting. And I'm up to trying this. I love Mac n' Cheese, Bacon Strips, and Bread cones! So why not? So scoring this for her will be one of our top priorities!  


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!