Thursday, October 2, 2014

Project Life Update

I am still loving project life. It is so simple and so fun. I can literally sit down and do 5 or 6 pages in the span of an hour. I've started to do a little bit of hybrid projects, where I combine digital aspects on my printed cards. I've also found a lot of freebie project life cards around the web, and I've been using those along with my core kits, etc. Additionally, I signed up for Studio Calico, which will send me beautiful, new Project Life kits every month! (I just got an email that my October kit shipped today, I swear I just about squealed in excitement).

 (You should be able to click on these images to enlarge).


I have decided I will scrapbook all of 2014. This is my first layout of 2014, our snow day! I got the winter PL cards from here.


Of course, weight loss surgery was a huge part of 2014 for me. In this page, I pulled some shots from my surgiversery photos. I also included a picture of my stuffed stomach, Pompeii, because I love him. I used the Project Life Kit, Enjoy Life, for this one.


This is my Valentine's Day Spread. Again, I used the Enjoy Life kit. All my photos from Valentine's Day were instagrams, so I used a instagram frame template before printing (Unfortunately, I can't find where I got the template).


I wanted to document our guest room renovation to look back on in future years!


This is one of my favorite spreads, and it covers the Swing Through 5k. I used my 1st Studio Calico kit, Poet's Society. One of my favorite aspects of this page is that I used the day of the week card to document some songs I listened to on my run.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!