Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Week that Was-#100 Happy Days

After this week, I have TWO count them TWO WEEKS of this 100 happy days project left. I'm getting there, ever so slowly. I was looking back at my first weeks, and I can't believe I started doing this back in August, when I was at the beach. It seems so long ago. 

Here is the week that was this week:

Day 78: I was looking for a warmer shirt to wear, and I decided to try on this long sleeve shirt I got two years ago at the Veteran's Day 10k.  When I got it, it didn't even come close to fitting. Now it fits perfectly! Small victories! 

Day 79: Monday was Mad Hatter's Day, due to the fact that the Mad Hatter wears a hat the says 10/6. What better way to celebrate than posting a picture of this silly fellow?

Day 80-I got my October Studio Calico kit in the mail and it is so lovely.

Day 81-I have to read 25 pages in my book a day to have it finished in time for book club this month. There is no better way to get it done than sitting on the deck in Adam's Ninja Turtle Pjs, hanging with Carlee.

Day 82-Finished my run before 6:30 a.m. on Thursday. I love stepping outside when it's dark and watching the sun come up as I get my work-out in.

Day 83- My mom gifted me a pedicure for pet sitting her dog this week. So I enjoyed an hour of pampering on Friday, and I got my toes painted a lovely gold for Autumn.

Day 84- My post work-out  lunch may not look like much to others. But this toasted coconut greek yogurt mixed with cocoa roasted almonds and sugar free salted caramel syrup rocked my world today.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!