Sunday, October 19, 2014

#100 Happy Days-The Week that Was


This weekend has been a rough one folks. I've been sick again like I was last month (ugh). Which at times, has left me feeling depressed because I can't get out and do anything (So lame). But I am feeling better now, so we will see how the week goes. There were some positives this weekend: the Packer's blew out the Panthers, I beat a really hard level in the Lion King game Adam bought me (that I had as a child), and Adam has been taking such great care of me (best husband ever).

Here is the week that was Oct 11th-Oct 18th:

Day 85-I stayed home under our cozy Packer's blanket for the game. Some Sunday mornings, there is nothing better than staying home and watching some football.

Day 86-I picked up some Halloween Pencils to give out to the kiddos I work with as treats instead of candy. I would eat the candy! I also put out some other office Halloween decor. 

Day 87- So digging Taylor Swift's new song. But don't I always love her stuff?

Day 88-One of my favorite shows is back on! I love my Top Chef  Wednesday.

Day 89-Everyone can keep their pumpkin spice lattes, I'm getting my fall fix with Caramel Apple Pie Greek yogurt. 

Day 90-I went out to eat at P.F. Changs after a Doctors appointment with my mother. It was nice to see they painted their horse statue pink for breast cancer awareness month. 

Day 91-Adam and I typically put on Golden Girls as background noise late on Saturday nights. They make us laugh. 


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!