Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Five

Some highlights from this week: 


For the last three months, I've been driving out to West Limestone High School to do some school counseling (filling in for someone on maternity leave). It's a very woodsy drive, and I drive by this lovely swap land on the way out. Since Monday was my last time heading out to that part of town for now, I stopped to take a photo.


One of the best parts of the weekday is coming home to cuddle with this little goober. On this day, he curled up in the crook of my arm, and we took a little nap. Link is seriously THE BEST.


Oh yes, Adam brought home these mac-n-cheese  boxes containing noodles shaped like Star Wars characters. This is a deviation from this usual Ninja Turtle variety (I once bought him the Phineas & Ferb kind, and he was none too pleased with me). Yes he is a geek, but I heart him, and seeing these made me smile. 


I got to use the PINK and BLINGED out birthday "barres" at Pure Barre last week. If I were to say it was not the most awesome THING, I would be a big old liar. 


This was on of the birthday gifts from my mother, a beautiful bracelet from the Danbury Mint. I love it so much, now I need to get some green clothes to wear it with!



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!