Thursday, May 28, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 17-Week 18


Week 17 was our time in Wisconsin, in fact I didn't even post any pictures from that week, it's all from the weekend for Adam's grandmother funeral.


Although it was for a sad reason, we did manage to have a little fun and a lot of family time on the trip.  On side 1, I highlighted some of my time in the Chicago O'hare airport, the little mushroom statute is from the porch at Adam's family's house, and the bulletin is from the funeral. I also popped in a post card I bought in the airport.


On this side, I highlighted playing video games with the cousins, eating pancakes, trail running, and attending church with Adam's aunt.  


Week 18, I returned from Wisconsin, all by my lonesome, as Adam stayed behind. 


On side1, I used a picture of my new iphone, a picture of Link being excited for doggie daycare, me sleeping with Baymax instead of Adam, roses blooming in our backyard, and recent reads. 


On side 2, I used a picture of a recipe I made, some running pics, my frappichino treat, email confirmation that I am registered for my next Disney race, my redbox weekend, and a little blurb about the royal baby (I like to include news articles sometimes). 



Lastly, I did a dog park insert, including a QR code with video taken at the park!

Materials Used:
Project Life Editions: Azure (retired) and 5th and Frolic 
Studio Calico: Carolina MoonBaxter Dog



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!