Friday, May 1, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 15


Can I just say how happy I am to have a chill weekend? One where I'm not flying anywhere? One where I can can nap, work-out, and scrapbook. It's so lovely.  And I had a nice half hour putting together my week 15 layout earlier today.


Week 15 truly was all about the dogs in our lives. Link got neutered, and we took several family walks at the trail a block from our house. And I got to see my mom's dog, Carlee, happy and healthy after she was so sick the week before that she nearly died!


On the second side, I posted just a few weekend shots. I had gone to one of my favorite stores, Bargain Jungle with my mother, and I ended up having to work over the weekend (boo). I also took a picture of my favorite bracelet, and the ticket I purchased to Houston to include in the layout.

Materials Used:

Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!