Saturday, July 4, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 23-Week 24


Week 23 was a simple week, full of everyday activities.


On the first side, I featured my week in working out. I broke so many running PRs that week, so I took a screen shot from my Nike app. We had a date night, made a long time favorite (hamburger helper), and I snapped a shot from my group therapy activity.

The second side was all about pizza dates, mother daughter pedicures, clothes shopping, buying new DVDs, and celebrating National Doughnut Day (with a doughnut of course!)


Week 24 was a super busy week. So busy that I had to include an insert (which I love doing from time to time).

Week 24 I started the summer camp we do every year at work. So that means working all the time (at home and at the office). I snapped a picture of the rules I wrote on the white board of my classroom. I also took some pictures from our field trips (skating rink and the pool). Then, I included an instagram of a project we did, about me posters!

For the second side of the main layout, I included a weekend full of playing Lego Jurassic Park and seeing the movie Jurassic World (including the ticket stub). Adam put in our new garbage disposable, we had dinner at Pieology, and I included a definitive ranking of all the Starbucks Fan Flavors.



The insert included my pictures, ticket, and QR code leading to the video of the song, Friends in Low Places from the Garth Brooks concert. What an epic night that was. 

Materials Used:
Project Life: Strawberry and Azure Editions

Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!