Saturday, July 18, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 28


I really look forward to my Friday afternoons. I get off work a little early, and I typically do my weekly scrap-booking then, while I catch up on podcasts. It is a nice, slow kick off to the weekend.

For week 28, I featured the typical daycare drop off, my car reaching the 100,000 miles mark, my new obsession with eating popcorn, a beautiful sky on the playground, and a dinosaur craft we did with the kids at work.

We also had this moment at work where it took 3 of our junior staff helpers to lower our basketball goal (The circles are where I had to block out children's faces for privacy reasons).

Side 2 was just about the weekend.  I worked out at Pure Barre, I went to the local farmer's market, and Carlee joined us for the week. I also wanted to feature a book I just finished reading, Dead Mountain, because I loved it so much. 




I just wanted to do a few close up shots of some of the details!

One thing I did differently this week was I ordered my prints from persnickety prints instead of wal-mart. And I'm really liking the results, although it is a few dollars more expensive. But worth it! I also resigned up for studio calico. I went one month without it, and I just missed it so much! And as you can see these pages were made almost exclusively from their Fairground kit.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!