Saturday, November 28, 2015

Family Reunion in Disneyworld







Back in October, Adam and I drove down to Orlando for a whirlwind, Family Reunion trip to Disneyworld. And it was a big one! There was our nieces-Cassie, Kayla, Kayla's Husband Andy, Cassie's best friend, our nephew Caden, and the parents who adopted him (that's a LONG story), Jason & Lori.

And yes, I love Disney, and yes it's my favorite place ever! But truly this trip was just about getting to see family. I actually haven't seen Caden in three years, and he was was 2 at the time, so he didn't remember us from the trip. And I was really feeling sad about that, and ready to see him now that he would remember us.

There are so many things I will remember from this trip. Our family matching shirts, spinning till we almost puked in the teacups with Caden, Kayla freakin out about almost every ride (especially the Tower of Terror), Cassie belting out every lyric at the Frozen Sing Along, and just all the laughs we had in general. 

I drank tea with Alice at 1900 Park Fair and got the best hug from Sully. Also Adam and I attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (another post on that later, it was EPIC). 

It was so worth the time and money spent to make these memories happen!



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!