Saturday, December 6, 2014

Month in Review: November 2014


Movies I've Watched:

1. Big Hero 6
This is the only movie I got out to see in theaters this month. But I didn't see it just once, I saw it twice! I loved it that much. I first went by myself, one random night after work, and I fell in love with Baymax and San Fransoyko so much that I dragged Adam and my friend, Jana, to see it again the next weekend. And I would totally go see it another time if I had someone to go see it with. 

Books I Read:

1. Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand
This is the only book I managed to finish this month, although I'm in the middle of about a million. This was the book club selection for the month, so I made sure to finish it. The book told the stories of several family members who live and run a Bed & Breakfast in Nantucket. I really enjoyed it, although I would never pick it out for myself. But it ends on a cliffhanger and who knows when the sequel will be released!

Fun Stuff I did:

1. Lucky Duck Scavenger Hunt
2. Completed my first 10k Running!
3. Saw the Book of Mormon in Nasvhille
4. Thanksgiving in Wisconsin
5.  Packers/Patriots Game


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!