Monday, September 29, 2014

Month in Review: September 2014



Books I've read:

I was a really slow reader this month, mostly because I've spent a good deal of the month reading The Animated Man: The Life of Walt Disney by Michael Barrier. It is pretty lengthy, but I am almost done with it!

1. The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber (book club selection).

Movies I've seen:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
2. The Brittany Murphy Story (2014)
3. Dumbo (1941)
4. Mulan (1998)
5. The 100 Foot Journey (2014)
6. As Dreamers Do (2014)
  
Fun Stuff I Did: 

  • Visited the lovely Alice and the Garden of Wonders at the Botanical Gardens
  • I celebrated my 8 month surgiversay with a 170 lbs weight loss
  • We toured the Carnton Plantation and Hosted Adam's Family
  • Ran the Swing Through 5k
  • Went on the Huntsville Historic Trolley Tour


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!