Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summer Bucket List Rewind & Fall Bucket List 2014

I'm so happy to report that I managed to mark over half of the items off my Summer Bucket List. So here is a recap:


3. Tubing on the Cahaba River
4. Do The Huntsville Trolly Tour
5. Running with the Goats 10k in Elkmont, Alabama
7. See Mary Poppins Play in Montgomery
9. Deep Sea Fishing
14. Huntsville Lucky Duck Scavenger Hunt 

There are some things I didn't get to do because sometimes there is just not enough time. But there is some things on the list that I still plan to get to soon, and they might just make an appearance on my Fall bucket list.

1. Walk the Richard Martin Trail in Elkmont, Alabama
2. Loretta Lynn Concert
3. The Color Run in Little Rock,  Arkansas
4.Viva La Dive 10k in Franklin, TN (to qualify for Disney Half Marathon)
5. Packers vs. Patriots Game
6. Scarecrow Trail at the Botanical Gardens
7. Book of Mormon Play
8. Put Away Plenty of Money for Disney
9. Rock an Awesome Halloween Costume
10. Pottery Painting
11. Start Half Marathon Training (miss no work-outs)
12.  Carve a Pumpkin
13. Visit Lyon's Family Pumpkin Patch (conquer that corn maze!)
14. Huntsville Trolley Tour 
15. Lucky Duck Scavenger Hunt

Happy Fall Y'all!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!