Monday, September 1, 2014

The Week that Was-#100 Happy Days


I hope you guys have had an excellent holiday weekend! I know we have. And I have so much I want to share with you guys, but that comes later! For now, I want to bring you up to speed on last week's-#100 Happy Days!

Day 36-Just a little end of the day yoga. I should definitely do yoga more often because of how good it makes me feel. Yet, I always seem to forget that between sessions!

Day 37-I decided to take my lunch break at a local park. Reading my book in the sunshine was a real mood booster.

Day 38-I got the worst stomach bug last week. I managed to lose 5 lbs in 24 hours due to fluid loss. It was AWFUL. But I did find time to watch Cinderella, Gus Gus's shenanigans made the sick day so much more bearable.

Day 39-I went out for sushi with my mom. This was the first sushi I've had since surgery. Usually if I try something I haven't had since surgery that I used to love, I am now unimpressed. But not with that sushi, IT WAS AMAZING.

Day 40-We drove into Huntsville to pick up Adam's Mom and Aunt from the airport. It is nice to be hosting our first guests in our new home.

Day 41-I snapped this picture and captioned it, "It's Raining, It's Pouring, and I'm about to be Snoring." Rain storms + Naps= My Happy Place.

Day 42-Adam picked up these movies for me from the local flea market. I love him, he so gets me!

Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!