Thursday, September 18, 2014

ThrowBack Thursday: February 2011


I count 2011 as the year I really got into Green Bay Packer's football. We were watching a game pre-super bowl where the Packer's played the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons were a hot team that year, and I just assumed we would lose, but the Packer's blew them away! After that, I was pro-Packer's all the way. So when we went to the Superbowl that year, we threw a little party. Isn't Sarah adorable in her Packer's bows? We miss her so much. We won that year, and we celebrated forever!


Early that February I got to mark off a long awaited item on my bucket list, learn how to make Sushi. I enjoyed taking that class so much, and learning a little more about my favorite food.  Mine didn't turn out too pretty, and I would need a refresher course to do this again, but I was super proud of myself.


That Valentine's Day I put together a little scavenger hunt around the duplex to guide Adam to his gift. I got that little idea from a game that I used to play with my cousins when I was younger. We had so much fun doing it, we ought to do that again!


I was totally obsessed with that show D.C. Cupcakes! And I just had to try them! I couldn't fly to Washington D.C., so I flew Georgetown Cupcakes to me. It was a little pricey, but I have no complaints, they were so delicious! Although I am wondering 3 and a half years later, is the cupcake craze dead?


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!