Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Week that Was-#100 Happy Days


It took almost all week, but I am finally feeling better! I  feel like myself again, thank goodness. Tonight I even managed to go for a run! My first one in over a week. I get so nervous when I go so long between runs like that. I start to think I will lose all my fitness. I will say I felt a little clumsy out there, and I was about 20 seconds slower than usual, but I got that run behind me, so the next one will be much less nerve-wracking.  Which is good, because I start my official half-marathon training on Tuesday. I can't wait. I'm so pumped!

Now onto my 100 Happy Days for the Week:

Day 64-Sunday, I played fantasy football against Adam. I've always loved my fantasy name, The Therapist is In. I came so close to beating Adam, there was only 1 point difference between us in the end. I had it in the bag (I thought ), because my quarterback just needed to make one more completion. But then they pulled him, and put in the back-up quarter back. Grrrr. Had fun trash talking all weekend with Adam though.

Day 65-Monday, I was pleased to head out to Las Trojas Cantina for trivia night. I am even more pleased that we took 2nd place that night!

Day 66-One of my favorite artists, Lori Mckenna, released her new album, Numbered Doors, and I love it! So far, my favorite songs are Stranger in his Kiss and Good Marriage. I think she is probably the best song writer of all time. 

Day 67-I had a doctor appointment for a check-up after my ER visit last weekend. So I was home by the afternoon. I was able to take an afternoon nap on a weekday. Scandalous!

Day 68-I posted a picture of Adam and I from earlier this summer in celebration of our 8 year dateiversary.  Meaning 8 years since Adam asked me to be his girlfriend. We have been going strong ever since.

Day 69-I spent a little time organizing my Project Life stuff in my craft room. Having a craft room makes me so happy, I can't wait to paint it the colors I am envisioning. 

Day 70-My Disney obsession continues to grow strong. I was able to pick up Mulan at a local used movie store. Total score.



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!