Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Week That Was-#100 Happy Days


Another week, another 100 happy days post complete! I am pretty sure I'm going to pull this baby off! So here is the week that was September 7th-September 13th:

Day 50-I worked on some recent Project Life pages. Man, I'm loving my new scrapbookin' medium!

Day 51-It is funny because when I posted this picture of me driving home, I posted the comment, "It has been a long, bad day, so I'm celebrating heading home." I don't even remember what was bad about it, must not have been that big of a deal?

Day 52-I got my run done on my lunch break. Even though I get a little sweaty, I love when I'm done working out before the work day is over. So when I'm home, I can just relax.

Day 53-I almost ALWAYS bring my lunch to work nowadays. It is easier, and it is safer for me nutrition wise. But I decided to treat myself to some broccoli and cheese soup Wednesday from Panera. Yum.

Day 54-I pulled out my WDW Countdown app to see how far away we were from Disney! I got so excited, and then freaked out because I have to run a half marathon by this date!

Day 55-I rocked out my college pride with this t-shirt on Friday! I love my alma mater, Mississippi University for Women, so very much. 

Day 56-Adam bought a whole bunch of Atari games (yes, we have an atari)! He was in video game heaven, it was cute to see.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!