Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Week that Was-#100 Happy Days

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, we have had a really low key and simple weekend. The kind that is so good for relaxing. We went out to breakfast, did a little shopping, took naps, saw the best movie (The Hundred Foot Journey), and we were total couch potatoes. 

Today we are just doing some chores around the house, doing laundry, and watching football all day long! I'm so into my fantasy football team this year, and I am hoping to pull off a win today. I really love our fantasy football league by the way, the trash talk is SUPERB.

Now onto my #100happydays from the week. I'm really happy that I am halfway through this challenge already! Who knows I might even manage to finish it (knock on wood).

Day 43-Just a simple shot of the beautiful pond taken when I was at the Botanical Gardens last weekend for Alice's Garden of Wonders.

Day 44-We took Adam's family to Franklin, Tennessee, to tour The Carnton Plantation and Confederate Cemetery. We enjoyed that day so much, I will posting pictures soon!

Day 45-I recently started reading a biography about Walt Disney called The Animated Man. I am liking it so far, and it is giving me a greater respect for the art of animation.

Day 46-I mentioned this in my last post, but I was listening to my favorite podcast on Wednesday and they read a comment I had left on their fan page on the podcast. Made my day!

Day 47- During group, I had my children make a pair of listening ears to remind them to be better listeners. People have been telling me to send one to Judge Judy, apparently she talks about putting on your listening ears a lot?

Day 48-I got to spend a hour shopping at my favorite store, Anthropolgie, before a doctor's appointment. It was probably for the best that I accidentally left my debit card at home.

Day 49-Adam and I went to iHop after dropping off his family at the airport this morning. I ordered off the kids menu and just had a bite or two of everything. It was delicious though, and the company was not too shabby either.

Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!