Thursday, January 8, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 1

Tonight I sat down and started on my project life 2015 album. The one I am doing in the classic project life style, week by week. I'm hoping this will really help me appreciate the little moments, and I'm so excited to have such an extensive album to look back on after the year is done. I plan on sharing these as I go. You can click the images below to enlarge.

This is my cover page for the year. All products for the cover page, and my week 1 layout were a combination of the studio calico kit, far, far away ,  and Project Life 5th & Frolic Edition. It is all soft pastels and girly, and I love it.

On the card, "This Year I Want to", I added achieve, because this year I have so many fitness and professional goals I want to achieve. I thought it was a great reminder.

Side One of the Week One spread features our New Year's Eve celebrations, and my 9.5 mile long run. I also did a little insert on the unusual cold weather we have been having here the last couple of days.


Side two is all about seeing the movie Wild (I even included the movie ticket), Un-christmasfying the house, and eating at Zoe's Kitchen.

I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, although I've learned a few things. I was sizing some of my collages wrong, which made me have to print some a little smaller than 4x6. So I will fix that next time. I also learned that text needs to be not to close to the edge of the photo or it may get cut off.


I wonder what week 2 will look like?


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!