Saturday, January 24, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 3

Click on Images to Enlarge
This week of project life was an interesting one because this is the first week of this year that I felt I didn't do much that was very interesting. But I think that is what I am liking about this project. I have to think about how to document the little things that make up everyday life. Even the mundane, somewhat boring stuff.


The bulk of week 3 of 2015 was devoted to having and recovering from wisdom teeth surgery. Heck, I'm still recovering from surgery! Don't be fooled, dental surgery is a big deal! So I documented the arsenal of medicines I had to take, the pajamas I lazed around in, the milkshakes I attempted to consume, and our little trip to Ihop on Saturday night (our attempt to beat my severe, post-surgery, cabin fever). Plus, pancakes are soft and easy to eat when your entire mouth hurts. Also, I watched so many movies last week because I was home from work, that I decided to document them as well.



On the right side, I documented the Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole that I made, Carlee (my mom's dog) staying the night, and the arrival of my skirt for the Princess Half Marathon. I also put in a blurb about how Adam and I finished story mode of the Lego Marvel video game. Of course (as heartbreaking as it was), I included a little about the Packer's loss to the Seahawks. I did that by taking a photo of our cheeseheads being tucked away for the year in our closet, and I also added Adam's facebook status about the loss.

The materials I used this week included the week number card set I got from Studio Calico and Project Life Core Kit Kraft edition.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!