Thursday, January 15, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 2



Two scrapbooking posts back to back! Aren't you guys lucky? It really is my number one hobby right now, so I'm having a lot of fun with it. So every time a week is finished, I'm just so excited to get it in the album and see how it is going to take shape. So that is how I accomplished this one so fast (plus I just had my wisdom teeth out, so I have a few days off, and when I'm not in agony, I can get a few things done).

(Click on images to enlarge)



I devoted the first page of the week two spread to my weight loss surgery anniversary. I took a screen shot from facebook to show how many likes I got on the picture. I wanted to remember how nice everyone was about my before/after pictures. I then cut out my stats from my in-body test that I did at my nutritionist's office to show my progress. The before one is my stats pre-surgery, and the after is my current post surgery stats. You probably can't read it, but on the flowery journal card, I posted the words, "This was something great." 

On the second half of the spread, I shared a little bit about trying out Chicken Salad Chick, a restaurant in Huntsville, that I really enjoyed. I posted about touring the Frank Lloyd Wright house (I wrote the name of the house right on the collage of the picture). I used a picture of my new iphone wallpaper because it makes me so happy. And of course, I shared a bit about the Packer's play-off game, my long run, and the dinner Adam made me to refuel from my run (nutritionist approved by the way,  she wants me to eat more carbs and fats on long run days). Those few bites of Hamburger Helper were so good. Why is hamburger helper so freakin good?

Here are some up close up shots of some of the details:




I used bits and bobs from the Studio Calico Park Avenue & Far, Fay Away Kits. I also used some alpha stickers I have stocked piled. And I had some custom Green Bay Packer's flair buttons made from this seller on etsy.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!