Saturday, August 1, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 30

I enjoyed working on this layout so incredibly much. I got to try out a few new things, as well as play around with my new Adventure project life kit. 

One of the new things I did was take a panoramic shot of a local park, with my iphone, and I used it to fill two photo slots. I love how you really get such a great idea of what the view looks likes this way I also printed my journaling right onto the my project life cards. I love how this turned out, as I HATE my handwriting. 

For side two, I printed on the journal card again, and this one is all about my little trip to Steel City Pops. And I included the invitation we got to my nieces wedding this fall! I love saving invites this way, because otherwise they just sit on the fridge for months and then I toss them. 



These are just some details shots. By the way, I included a recent facebook status of Adam's because I want to include more of him in the album. But he doesn't like taking tons of pictures, so I thought this was a creative way to do it!

Materials Used:
Project Life: Adventure Core Kit (including chipboard stickers and paper pad)



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!