Saturday, August 29, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 34



I really love this spread this week, which I know I say a lot lately. But I really do feel like I've found a style and flow that works for me. I feel as if I have improved so much from when I first started this year. I'm not saying I'm the most talented project lifer ever, but I love how my album is turning out. And what I really love about this week is all the gold touches. It is a popular style with many scrapbookers, but I've never tried it. 

One of the things I wanted to do this week was take a picture of the outfits I wore every day of the work week. I actually had one from Friday too, but I didn't include the photo because it had to be taken inside due to storms. I didn't like how different it looked from the rest,  so I just went with the four days. 

I loved this picture of Adam and I driving in the car, because it's such a familiar view in our daily life. Adam drives 95% of the time, and I just chill out in the passenger seat. 

There is also the instagram of Linky and a picture of the dollhouse in my office at work. 


This side has the continuation of my outfit shots, a facebook conversation with our niece, and pictures of the weekend eats! I wrapped it all up with a card documenting the events of the weekend. 

Materials Used:

Project Life: Be Fearless
Project Life:  Gold Foil Rub Ons



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!