Saturday, August 22, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 33

Week 33 was a quick scrap for me. I kept it pretty simple, using just journal cards and a few embellishments here and there (The week 33 stickers, photo overlay, and washi tape strips).

For the fist side I took a photo of my desk at work (a just cleaned desk that is, not usually that empty!), and talked a little bit about all the paperwork I've been trapped under lately.  There was a picture of my mother picking up Linky from doggie daycare, which she does every Wednesday. A picture of the Lays Southern Biscuit and Gravy chips that I had to try due to curiosity (so gross by the way, all I could taste was pepper). And my mother and I received our goodies for our Disneyland trip in the mail last week!! 



Side two features the picture of Linky being scared of Adam's "virtual boy". I placed a photo overlay over it to add a little decoration. Two pictures are from mother/daughter painting night at Spirited Art. I also added in a little Spirited Art business card, which is a way I like to include memorabilia. Lastly, I have a picture of Adam, in his natural habitat, gaming. He spent most of last Saturday playing online games with his cousins, which he enjoyed immensely. 

Materials Used:
Project Life: Azure Edition 
Project Life: Adventure Photo Overlay 
Studio Calico: Mega Date Stamp 
Studio Calico: Everyday Traveler Washi Strips


See more layouts HERE.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!